Saturday, June 18, 2005

I Got Nothin!!!

Ok, so....its all clear to me now why i was soo emotional the other day...pms...it all makes sense now....so, you can just disregard the previous post....not that anyone read it....its kinda ironic, i have this emotional epiphany...i put in on the internet for all the world to see....and not even 1 stinkin comment...i mean, is anyone even reading this shit?? not that it matters...well, i guess it kinda does...i wouldnt be bothered by the fact that NOONE had ANY reply at ALL if it didnt matter...so, ok, it does matter...dude, IM a freakin mess!! Maybe its not just the whole"monthly friend" thang(I think its so funny when people refer to it as your monthly friend, I mean, who comes up with this shit anyway?). IM totally anxious to get to California....My friend Chris just totally flaked on me(IM not sure why IM surprised..I mean...He literally flakes ALL the time!!)I keep having these really random dreams involving friends in California....Anyway.....I'm really ready to go home...I just need to be around people that truly know and love me.....Though I enjoy meeting and making new friends....Nothin compares to the one's that have been and will be around forever!!! Plus,im just so freakin sick of flaky-ass people....I just don't get it!!! Don't get me wrong,my habitual tardiness sucks too..But come on....If I say im gonna be somewhere I'll get there(not in a timely manner or anything like that!!!)I mean I know I inconvenience folks with my lateness...But, why make plans just to not follow through with them????Huh...Chris????Why, I just want to know why?????Wow....I need a midol and a nap!!!!! Later!!!

No comments: