Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lovin it(life that is)

Well party people....its been what...a week and a half since ive written....just got into fresno from tahoe today...couldnt figure out how to work my internet while we were up there!! Which totally sucked cuz i had some pretty blogworthy moments...actually the whole time was pretty bloggy, and blurry!! I hope i dont leave out any crucial details since im having to reflect back.....which entails me using my memory....which is pretty shody considering all the alcohol ive consumed in the past 7 days(back at rockstar status!!!)...but here we go!!! So, i got hung out in sacramento spent some q.t. with my dad and sis for a few days(highlights:tri tip...yuuummm...i just dont think you non californians understand what you're missing out on here....delectable!!! one night my dad and i actually watched an entire season of the real gilligans island....i've decided tivo often does more evil than good!!!!shopping!!!nuff said!!!). Then i headed to south sac to hand out with my aunts and cousins!!! Fast forward to last sunday.....dre and jenn came to pick me up, followed by scooter(his real name's chris, but....well its kinda a long story, so just go with it, ok people???), and eric(i dont know eric that well, but, and this is a perfect example of the way fresno is, i met him one night at tgifridays, it was his 21st, i bought him shots and fell in love with his brother, a week later he was working at fuzio!!he's now supertight homies with all my friends from fuzio). we stopped at the cheesecake factory, and headed up the hill to tahoe...we got to placerville(about a half hour outside of sac)when we pulled over for a potty break....chris walked over with a pretty upset look on his face...some metal pulley thingy(yeah, thats the technical term!!)had broke off....ahh road trips!!!!we ended up having to leave his car....we piled into one car and made the rest of the trek to tahoe!! i had forgotten how freakin beautiful the drive up was....its funny, as a kid, the natural beauty of california amazed me....youd think growing up with it, as an adult, itd lose some of its appeal, but no...its still soooo freakin awesome!!! its definitely one of the big things i miss!!! so we got to tahoe, picked up some groceries and headed up to the condo....everyone pretty much arrived around the same time....so, by 7pm sunday all 11 of us were present and accounted for!!! We got the party started then hopped on the shuttle to head down the hill(the condo sits atop a major mountain, right next to heavenly valley, its pretty damn high in the sky!!)...we rolled up to a party my friend jason was throwing at a new hotel called the block....a band from fresno was playing(40 watt hype)they're pretty cool!!! the hotel is really cool!! But, as it always is with a group the size of ours, and boys who are ready to go ho huntin, our group got split up pretty early on....i guess i should give a list of characters before i go any further!! Lets see, there's me...janice, janky, jnice....the girls; Dre-my friend who lived with me in new orleans, Jen-my homey that worked at fuzio with me...god love her, but when this girl drinks, she gets SMASHED!!! Tara-this is my girl from high school, she came with her husband, Brad...they're cool, i love them!! so, that brings us to the boys; Christian-my dawg...my best guy friend, he's very camera shy, but i did get him liquored up enough to make a couple cameos in photos!! Wyrick-another one of my homeys from back in the fuzio days!! Neil-this is wyricks friend, hes crazy, thats why i love him!!! Jeremy-another dude from fuzio who now lives in reno!! who else....i already mentioned scooter and eric...oh, and my friend jason-i've known him forever...he's starting a clothing line, which is why he's involved with the hotel(delta 9, learn about it!!!)he didnt stay in the condo with us, but we hung out quite a bit....so i guess thats everyone...all the players...i've gotta run to the store...so part two will be soon, ill throw up some pics for now. peeeece!!

No comments: