Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sactown!!!

Sooo lets see....well last sunday i drove up to sacramento from fresno.....whew-hew!!! so, ive been staying at my aunts house this last week....i spent the first few days of the week just hanging out around town, sort of familiarizing myself a little better......on tuesday my cousin and i just hung out around town....he's a good kid(well, he's 18, so i guess technically he's not a kid, he'll always be my little cuz!!)..on thursday i drove up to tahoe with my cuz....it was soooo freakin beautiful!!!! i took him around so he could snap some cool photos(he's a photographer!!!)it was cool....on saturday i got up at the crack of dawn(literally!!) to go set up my booth at a local craft fair(i said i was officially an old woman, you didnt believe me?), i went to sell my scarves(ive made about 25 so far!!) it was pretty cool...didnt sell as many as i wanted but, it was over around 2pm...so i pretty much had the rest of the day left....my aunts and i went to another craft fair( ya know, old lady stuff!!), then we headed home..my two aunts, two cousins and i, went out to sushi for dinner(sac has so many amazing restaurants!!!), then gil(thats my cuz) and i walked around the downtown areas art galleries, every second sat. of each month, all the local art galleries stay open late, have free drinks, and music, lots of other cool stuff!!! it was awesome!!! sooo yeah, what else....umm, well, i talked to jason(new orleans) the other day, he says the property manager of the condo told him there wasnt much property damage, but, there were signs of possible looting...grrrrreat!!!! so, yeah, got that to look forward to!!! other than that im planning on going back up to tahoe for a couple days this week...i think ill head back to the no(fresno, that is!!)on thursday, gotta hit up the races at the BIG fresno fair..hehe..and its my best friends bday on saturday, im thinking about going back to the big easy the week after next...then im headed to vegas on the 28th for vegoose!!!!its gonna kick ass...im still feeling very anxious about my living situation...i compare it to a break up of a relationship, i mean, its like being dumped for no reason...feeling super hurt, then angry, then wanting the person back, so, new orleans dumped me(and thousands of others, what a big ole pimp!!!)and now i want it back....even though i know things are probably just as bad, if not worse than when i left....so, whenever i see something on tv, or hear something, i get that feeling, i try to remember that its really not the place i need to be right now....i guess the big question is where should i be? so....yeah, ok, ill try to throw up some of the tahoe pics its sooo b-e-utiful!!!!! later skaters!!

No comments: