Monday, October 24, 2005

still displaced

So, its been like two weeks since ive written a blog...my bad!! lets see...well two weekends ago i came to fresno for the weekend....on friday i drove from sac...i met up with some homies at the horse races...apparently they didnt feel it necessary to prolong the start of their drinking until my arrival, as a matter of fact my friend jenn was completely smashed by the time i got there...after paying almost twenty dollars to park, get into the fair, and paying to get into the horse races, i only ended up staying for about an hour cuz i had to take my drunk ass friend home.....went out on the town, saturday went to christians watched the usc n.d game....it was a grrreat one!! then we headed to the fresno state homecoming game!!! it was actually really fun, and good to see people that i hadnt seen in quite awhile(usually i dread the whole, "how have you been" generic conversation, but i actually enjoyed running into everyone). On sunday it was seasons bday.(also my dads, hope u had a good one poppy!!)...we hung out for most of the day....then monday i drove up to sac for the night....tues morning i drove up to tahoe...on wed my friend jeremy drove in from reno....we went out and had a blast(also known as one too many red bull/vodkas!!)thursday i drove back to sac....on sat i drove up to the bay....hung out with my cuz on sat....my friend jenn was in the nike marathon on sunday....i was supposed to watch her cross the finish line....but, in true janice fashion....i got lost....she called me after she finished...we drove back to fresno....and here i am....i leave on thursday for vegas....its gonna kick ass!!!!

No comments: