Tuesday, November 29, 2005

viva mexico!!

Well, its been quite awhile since ive spit some of my homegrown knowledge up on this piece. My trip back to new orleans(my first visit post katrina) was alot...alot to do, alot to take in....just alot...i actually had to take a timeout from all the reality and retreat to my fave coffeespot(they were part of the lucky ones who made it through unscathed!) where i pulled out my laptop and wrote...its funny the effect a REALity check has on you....it truly gave me perspective. i came to realize some things i had sort of refused to realize up until now. ill probably put it up, probably. right now im on the eve of my trip to puerto vallarta. im really looking forward to this trip. its a place ive wanted to go for a long time, and i feel so privileged to even have the chance to go, muchless, go with my family(the people who, if ive taken anything from these past three months, ive come to realize, are the one thing i know, for certain, will always be in my life). Im excited to immerse myself in the culture(it is my culture ya know!!) and experience something new. so, ill try to put up pics throughout the week(yeah, ill be there for a whole week!!) Oh, i also enjoyed my thanksgiving day this year. For the first time in a long while, i was able to spend the day with MOM, DAD, and SIS. I have to say that i am one lucky girl!!!

No comments: