Friday, October 29, 2004

Halloweenie

Well, here we are at friday. Wow, i forgot how time flies in this city. Monday was pretty calm around here. Tuesday was spent running errands, tuesday night we went to the maple leaf bar to see another one of my fave local acts, rebirth. They're a brass band that rocks! Its a very intimate setting, there are no chairs, the band performs on a small stage, and the audience just gets their groove on!!! Wednesday was back to work for me, it was my first night on my own at the g.clove! It went pretty well, there are soooo many characters that roll in and out of that place, its quite entertaining. I mean, cheers has nothin on this place as far as the entertainment factor!! I also got to watch the bosox win!! Good for them, its about time!!! Yesterday we were awoken pretty early by jason informing us that contractors were coming to measure the house!! So, we took this as an opportunity to have a french quarter breakfast, which, like most other meals in the quarter, leads to a well deserved nap!!! Today we are off to the french market(the locals place for steals on souvenirs!!). I will be working all weeekend! Dont know how excited i am, but, hopefully, it will be moneymaking. Oh, amie and i happened by this mardi gras store that was having a big sale on halloween costumes. And wouldnt you know we found our costumes!! Ill hopefully have my photos uploaded soon, so you can see all the action!!! Peace out

No comments: