Thursday, October 21, 2004

National Novel Writing Month

Hello there everyone!! Well, and i know this is going to come as a shock to some of you, but, i've actually committed myself to something worthy!! Just fumbling around on this websites home page i stumbled upon National Novel Writing Month(henceforth referred to as NanoWrimo). Nanowrimo is a web based event that pushes novelists on all levels to write and finish a novel(50,000 words) in just 30 days. I don't know that many people know this, but it's always been one of my"Someday's". You know, like our parents always say"Someday, when i win the lotto...(insert fantastically unattainable item here)". So, i read up on it and thought, why not? At least I can say i did it!!(To all the naysayers, you're my motivation for actually completing this daunting task!!) So, forgive my absence/lack of sanity(moreso than normal) in the month of November for I am embarking on a spiritual, intellectual journey!!! In other news, got a job yesterday! In my tainted opinion, it almost seemed too easy!! I mean, I asked for an application on Tuesday, the manager told me they were hiring, I went in yesterday to turn in the app.. When i asked if she wanted me to come back today for an interview, she was like, yeah, i want u to come back to start working!! Now, i know ive got charm, and i guess im doing ok in the looks dept., but come on, i know i aint that good!! Well, maybe i am!!! Amie and i celebrated my newfound employment with the locals fav, hurricane!!! Oh, yeah on the weather portion of the local news last night i learned that yesterday, OCTOBER 19, was the HOTTEST day of the year here!!! Go figure!!! Oh yeah, so if y'all want to check out my progress, i'll be writing it online, the website is http://firststabatthis.blogspot.com/!! Remember, it doesnt start til Nov.1!!

No comments: