Tuesday, May 31, 2005

When it rains.....

So...we all know how the rest of the saying goes...well, for me the past few days have proven that statement true...lets see...i'll start with this past weekend....jason informed me that he was letting one of his friends and her bachelorette party stay here(in the condo)for the weekend...7 girls....first off, this place isnt big enough to accommodate 7 girls, plus me, plus my friend jen, whose crashing here for the meantime....thats 9 peeps in the house...to give you the gist i got a TOTAL of 9 hours of sleep for all 3 nights they were here....dont get me wrong they were nice and all...also very drunk, and loud!! I was working all weekend, worked a double on sunday(13 hours straight) and was really in no mood to deal....so last night was my first quality night of sleep since thursday....i woke up this morning excited to get back into my routine....went for a walk, went to walmart, thats when disaster began...on my drive home, i went to pull out my bottled h20 i had in my purse, when i realized it was empty....it wasnt empty the last time id had a drink.....about a 2/3 full bottle of h2o dumped itself out in my purse, which contained:my wallet, my cd holder for the car(about 10 cds),now the painful shit....my NOT EVEN A WEEK OLD mp3 player....my $300 digital camera i purchased about a month ago to replace the previous one i had somehow fd up as well)....yeah, as of right now, neither of the last two are working....oh, but im not finished, after realizing i had pretty much ruined about 600 worth of electronics with my own stupidity i decided to take a nap...(not realizing the time)when i woke up i realized i had left something in my car....yeah, my car got towed, again!!!! So, um, its only 1 in the afternoon, and im pretty much ready for this day to be over!!!!

No comments: