Monday, August 08, 2005

back in the dirty dirty!!!!

so...the modem on my computer shit on me...so, i have to use my wireless card...it doesnt work at my house....this is not an excuse for my lack of postage as of late...it is simply a tidbit of info anted to share....so, lets see...my last post was from b-e-a-u-tiful san fran. I had mucho fun times there with my aunt and two cousins....we were all over that place!!! I went to pleasant hill and hung out with my crazy ass friend gabe!! We went out in walnut creek, his crazy ass girlfriend got super drunk and got pissed off at him and took off!! Girlfriends!!! I called (cant believe i actually gave you a second chance, for you to turn around and blow me off again!!!)nate...and, surprise, surprise...he didnt return my call!! So, i guess the lesson to be learned from all his bullshit is....boys suck!!!! Not that i didnt already know that...he just pretty much confirmed it for me(for about the 50th time!!). So, i drove home sunday from san fran..but not before making the standard stop at the pro mac store....its frightening how easy it is to spend 200 on makeup!! I drove in to fresno for one last night with the homeys, then it was off to sac town monday to catch my flight tuesday....i left my new car in sacto. partly because i can only imagine how quickly itd get stolen or dinged up parked in the french q. and partly cuz i still gots the green machine here(she hasnt quit on me yet!!). I met a cool cat on the plane ride thats from new orleans...we had a couple hour layover in phoenix...so we just grabbed some brewskis and got to know each other...he's a bartender as well...it was cool to meet someone who could potentially be a new friend...i know what you're thinkin..but he has a girlfriend..and he's like 5'6, so that'd never work!!! Anyway, got home late tuesday....met up with my friend tim at igors...i didnt want to go home because the power got shut off....yeah, so...i stayed at tims...turned the power back on...and ended up going to visit my new friend at his work with my friend gretchen...we went out later that night...i ended up crashing at her house...and woke up tuesday morning realizing i had parked my car on a street cleaning street..yeah, i got my shit towed!!! On the second night home!!! Im a JACKASS!! Dont even ask how many times that makes it!! You dont want to know!!! No, seriously you dont!!! So, yeah, thursday was pretty much a recovery day....friday i worked at the g. clove...after work we all went next door to igors...i met a guy...we'll see what happens....not gonna get too excited...gotta set the bar low.....saturday my friend chris drove in from lafayette....he brought a couple of his friends....my friend gretchen came over with a couple of her friends, we all went out!! It was a kick ass time!!! Yesterday i went out to a free summer festival they have every year in honor of the great louis armstrong....it was sooo freakin hot and humid...but the music was awesome, so, although there wasnt a monetary fee...you could say you paid by totally wreaking at the end of the day....it was definitely worth it!!! Today ive just been hangin i dont work until thursday....im going to a couple new restaurants tomorrow..we'll see what becomes of that....oh, i just found out about this festival halloween weekend in vegas...the lineup looks pretty legit!! im definitely considering it!! check it out http://vegoose.com. Alrighty....hope all is well with the rest of y'all!!!

No comments: