Saturday, August 27, 2005

the sky is falling!! the sky is falling!!!

So....a hurricane is coming....i have to leave....i dont know where im going...what im taking with me...i mean, its like, all thats important, not to sound too conceited...is me...although, i will definitely be taking a suitcase, with all the important clothing...and my tivo, you know, the stuff i simply cant live without!!! so, im going home to pack, board up the house, put everything im not taking in the shower(jason says its the safest place in the house!!), have a bottle of wine, and head out early in the am(4ish). The storm is projected to hit here in the early morning on monday.....this shit is scary...i mean, im really not good at handling situations that are out of my control...this one pretty much takes the cake... the projected path keeps changing from hour to hour, at this point, new orleans is pretty much gonna get slammed by this category 4(thats 4 out of 5) hurricane. I dont know how to handle this, on so many levels...what do i do to my house(jason's house)? How much do i take with me? I mean, it really is just stuff..but, still, i love my stuff... im pretty much freakin out....so...i guess i'll update tomorrow when i get wherever im going!! Pray for the best!!! Much love!!

No comments: