Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Willie, oh willie

Well, halloween went pretty well. I just figured out that the photos i took on my digital video camera, which i thought would transfer over, didnt. But, i did figure out how to transfer my pics from my digital camera. anyhoo, this photo of my coworkers and i is from halloween night it was pretty crazy. We went to frenchmen st., its where all the locals go. It was pretty awesome! Yesterday we got some of that rain thats been over california, except, well, i just say its a different kinda rain!! Amie and i went to the movies yesterday and watched "saw". Pretty scary!!! Then, we went to the house of blues, and saw willie!!!! Ok, the man is 71 years old, and he still brought the house down!! Willie rocks!!! He actually pointed at me during his show, and afterwards we rushed to the front and he signed our tickets!!! It was awwwwesome!!!! Anyhoo, today amie and i are gonna wander around the quarter!! Alrighty well, hope all is well with all yall!! Peace out, ps, this is for you coop!!!

No comments: