Friday, December 10, 2004

Friday

Ok, so id love to go on and on about how productive my week has been, well i guess in a nontraditionally manner it kinda has;
MONDAY- well, sunday night was actually the last night i worked(work tonight, and for the next 5 days).After getting out kinda late(still trying to get the hang of closing the restaurant by myself). I noticed i had like, 4 missed calls from (i kinda got a girlfriend)aaron. Why does he think that after divulging his ongoing relationship, its still acceptable to call me at all hours(from 2am on)? Cuz, its not!! But, you know glutten for punishment me?I called to find he was plastered at some bar down the street from my house and wanted to know if he could crash? I guess on some level i must enjoy/feed off of the drama(though i'll NEVER admit that outside of this blog!!!!). Anyway, monday was pretty uneventful.
TUESDAY- So, after a calm day in the neighboorhood(started reading Friday Night Lights, started up the crochet factory, gawd, what am i, like 70 or something?). I was watching the news, you havent watched local news til you've seen it here!! Anyway, the top story was, are ya ready for this, an 8 year old girl got suspended indefinitely after teachers found what appeared to be jello shots on her person!! Oh, it gets better!! The mother, a bartender in the french quarter, apparently sent the(they're claiming they're non-alcoholic, whoever heard of such a thing?what a waste of jello!!)shots with the girl to sell to her friends, get this, "for extra money to buy christmas presents"!!! Ahhh, life in the dirtay south!!!! Unfreakinbelievable!!!
WEDNESDAY- So, yeah, this day consisted of me, trying my hardest to not watch daytime television(its like heroin!!!), and calling in to my friend athenas radio show and giving my opinions(i called like, 4 different times, and had to use different accents)it was, well, its sad actually that that was truly the"highlight" of my hump day!!
THURSDAY- Yesterday made an otherwise bland week all worth it!! I got my tivo(im now officially a member of c.p.u.-couch potatoes united,)....me pondering why exactly it is im still single.....hmm, got nothin!!!!;o)
And so here we are at friday!! Im not sure what the weekend has in store for me, considering this is technically my monday, thats not to say i wont be able to find time for my one true love, ahh stoli!!! You're always there for me, you never do me dirty, unless i mix you with too much cranberry, it which case, its my own damn fault for taking away from your natural beauty!!! Holla!!!

No comments: