Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Goodbye Friend

Its crazy, the difference having someone from your hometown around makes....like, i felt totally comfortable in my existence here, there's just something about exposing that existence to someone who, like, really knows you, i guess. The vulnerability, its weird. In a way, living here, it was just different for those few days broggi was here. It was like the one thing thats missing from here, that sense of home, was transplanted. Even though i knew it was temporary, it felt good, surprisingly and refreshingly good. I guess mostly cuz brog and i have been friends for awhile, and i thought i knew what to expect out of his visit. But, i definitely got alot more. He's definitely reached another level of life, a level that im proud to see him reach, and that makes me glad we're still friends(its been a rough.....barstow in the surburban... ride!!!). Anyway, sunday i spent the whole day working, i brought home a pizza and we just chilled. It was nice. Having a homey and chillin. It had a definite fresno flare!! On Monday, broggi's last stand.....We decided to go out with a bang, since most of his trip had been pretty mild. We drank the better part of the day away. Hit my favorite spots in the quarter and ran with it. I saw him off at the airport and called it a night. Tuesday i spent dealing with my not so much friend the hangover. Worked at the pizza place, came home and passed out. Today was my chill day off before next monday, the next day off. I had a weird realization today. I've been spending alot of time with my friend dale. He's pretty much heartbroken. We're totally just friends, but i just have to question how much longer our pseudo relationship will run. Most would probably live in the moment and enjoy it, i however am more concerned with whats about to happen. I've definitely spent more time with him than anyone else......I just don't want to see myself get f'd, per the usual. Its not even that i feel myself like, getting attached or anything like that, i just have this weird feeling.....damn this female intuition!!!! Anyway, not much lined up for this week except work.....gotta help my friend chris pack up his shit this weekend to head to lafayette for his new djing gig......its bittersweet, im glad he's found work, selfishly, i wish he was closer!!! Peace out!!

No comments: