Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The Road Ahead

I guess I should start with this weekend. Friday- Worked at the g.clove. Met up with chris and trounced around the quarter. We decided to hit some bars we hadnt been to before since this was his last weekend. We tried to hit up yo mamas for a delicious burger, but their kitchen was closed. We decided to take that as a sign and call it a night. Saturday-more of the same. We decided to hit bars uptown. This night we got a little crazy. Which, as usual, was not in my best interest considering i had to work at both jobs the next day. Which leads to sunday, easter sunday. I did a different kind of praying than most im sure. I was just praying id make it through the day, without puking on anyone/thing. Well, i did make it. And when i got home, my bed never felt so heavenly. Monday i went with Chris to lafayette(about 2 hrs. west of here). We were on a mission to find him an apartment. Even though neither one of us had ever been around the city before. I couldn't believe i was actually navigating. ME. Pretty b-a-n-a-n-a-s(gwen stefani's hollaback girl, dude, i freakin love that song!!!)!!Anyway, we drove around to about 6 places, and both decided the last one we saw would be perfect! Just to give you an idea of how ridiculous rent is in california, he's gonna be paying $550. for a two bedroom, one bath. Its a pretty big place too!!! Anyway, we decided to head back home, and stopped in baton rouge for a bite, and for me to fill my mac fix!! Gawd, that store is like heroin!!! I just cant help myself, maybe someone should put me on that intervention show. Anyhoo, we made it home and i crashed. Woke up yesterday morning and helped chris with the rest of his shiggity. I was actually moving big shit too!!! Who is this wonderwoman i've become? Last night i worked at ny pizza, and kicked it with dale for one last night. He leaves for his new job tomorrow, a "cruise" on a lovely oil rig on the gulf of mexico. He'll be gone for two weeks, i'm sad!!!

No comments: