Monday, April 04, 2005

Its just too difficult

Whew, can't believe i actually made it through this weekend. At some points, i really doubted it. On Friday night i went out with the pizza crew. We went to tipitinas to check out an awesome show. It was rebirth and kermit ruffins, suhweet ass brass music!!! Im so stoked about my new coworkers!! They rock, just like me!!! After the show we headed to gretchen's house. She lives just around the corner from a 24 hour bar. We decided to check it out, but before we made it i got a phone call from my best friend. She told me that she and her fiance had just called it quits. She was in la for a dance competition and was there with amie, and our friend coop. After we chatted for a bit, i asked to talk to amie, i wanted to ask her if she was coming out for jazzfest. When she got on the phone i noticed some attitude stemming from her end of the phone, i asked if she was coming, she said no and preceded to tell me that "It was just too difficult to be my friend." I was like, what??? She cant be serious, but she was. This coming from a girl whom i supported for the first month she was here in new orleans with me. Never asked/expected a dime in return, yet, im difficult to be friends with??? This bitch is really trippin. Which is precisely why i refrain from friendships with females. Save your fresno bullshit drama. I dont live there anymore, remember?? Its a large part of why i left. I just wish you people would wake up and realize we're not in high school anymore, grow up!!! Anyhoo, after dealing with the lame ass drama, i decided to stay out till sunrise and call it a night(morning). On saturday, i met my friend rebecca at her house, and we planned to head over to the freret st. festival.(a neighboorhood festival with cool music and food!!) Instead we ended up waiting for chris to come over and say goodbye(we waited for almost two hours!!!)before he headed to lafayette!! That punk never showed, nor did he call to say where the hell he was!! I ended up venturing to the festival on my own, it was really cool!! On sat. night i worked at the clove, then came home and tried to nurse my massive hangover. Sunday was pretty chill, worked at the clove. Tonight was crazy. I picked up the shift. When the first server and the cook were both over an hour late, i pretty much knew i had f'd up by working on my day off!! I was tempted to leave, since noone else was showing. I waited it out and ended up working with the two new servers, two words....trailer park. Ohmigod, these bitches were soooo trashy and rude. After the first two hours of them barking out their drink orders sans a please or thank you, i had had enough. I was pretty harsh, but, i mean come on, ever heard of politeness???? Do they not have that where you're from?? I guess im just in a sort of bitter state cuz im anxious for jazzfest. At least i know of 2 people who will definitely be here....my family. i guess, sometimes, they really are the only ones i can count on!!!! Anyway, im working everyday this week. I wonder how long until im totally burnt out/over this whole two job thang!! Guess we'll see!!!! Ps, congrats to roy williams and his tarheels of unc. Although i wish i'd seen him win with kansas, im still happy for him, he deserves it!!!

No comments: